Our guest Abdul Malik makes the case for why the UCP's new union busting bill is actually good. Plus Duncan follows up on his story about the Ukrainian Nazi collaborator war criminal statue by going down the Ukrainian Nazi collaborator rabbit hole.
If you like this podcast and you want to support it go to https://www.theprogressreport.ca/patrons and become a monthly patron!
- Opinion: Alberta labour needs the UCP’s union busting bill
- Ukrainian Youth Unity Complex denies that statue they have of a Nazi collaborator war criminal is a Nazi collaborator war criminal
- What does a worker look like?
- Long-Distance Nationalism: Ukrainian Monuments and Historical Memory in Multicultural Canada
- INCO imported ex-Nazis, RCMP report says
- Anti-Bolshevik Bloc of Nations
- The Jakarta Method book review