Garth Mullins joins Duncan Kinney to discuss what it means for the rest of Canada now that a coalition of cops and capitalists have seized control of Vancouver on a campaign of fear.
Listen and subscribe on Spotify, Stitcher, Apple Podcasts or just subscribe to the RSS feed
If you like this podcast please support it! Go to https://www.theprogressreport.ca/patrons and become a monthly patron. Make a one-time donation here. Or e-transfer a donation to [email protected]
- NPA mayoral candidate Ken Sim learned how to have "authentic conversations" with the help of Landmark Forum
- Right-Wing Group Funded by Lululemon Founder Helped Promote Film Demonizing Vancouver’s Homeless
- Lululemon founder gives $380,000 to boost B.C.'s right-leaning candidates, asks others to donate
- Vancouver Police Union breaks with tradition and endorses ABC Vancouver for municipal election
- Cop union president accuses mayor of not supporting police after mayor doesn't attend cop memorial he wasn't invited to