We talk with Scott Schmidt and Jeremy Appel of the Medicine Hat News. We learn how they carved out a space for themselves in the Alberta political discourse as two of the only members of the mainstream media willing to say that THERE! ARE! FOUR! LIGHTS! when it comes to Jason Kenney’s regime.
If you like this podcast and you want to support it go to https://www.theprogressreport.ca/patrons and become a monthly patron!
- Opinion: Energy war room an expensive joke at best
- Bio of David Radler, owner of the Medicine Hat News
- Drew Barnes’ public disclosure statement
- Rejection of Teck mine could push Albertans towards separation, says Drew Barnes
- We will not be linking to Rick Bell’s atrocious piece
- Comparative Effectiveness of Different Treatment Pathways for Opioid Use Disorder (the paper Jim mentioned)
- Moms Stop the Harm is a fantastic organization working on the opioid crisis