We speak with Courtney Walcott and LJ Parker about their work with the Defund2Fund coalition on defunding the police in Calgary as well as psychopathic challenge coins, why so many teachers and principals think it's ok to use the n-word in school, domestic violence in the Calgary Police Service and more.
If you like this podcast and you want to support it go to https://www.theprogressreport.ca/patrons and become a monthly patron!
- Calgary police officer charged with domestic offences
- Calgary Police Service Firearms Training Unit challenge coin
- Longer thread on police challenge coins
- Students suspended over recording of Calgary school principal using N-word
- Hundreds of Calgary students join anti-racism walkout at Bishop McNally High School
- Bishop McNally students allege truck tried to hit them during anti-racism walkout
- 'Unbelievably inappropriate': Calgary police prohibit distribution of 'offensive' coin