Sandra Azocar, the executive director of Friends of Medicare, joins us to analyze and breakdown Jason Kenney's new COVID restrictions as well as a recently passed bill that allows private, for-profit plasma farming operations to be set up in Alberta.
If you like this podcast and you want to support it go to https://www.theprogressreport.ca/patrons and become a monthly patron!
- What Is the Blood of a Poor Person Worth?
- A push in Alberta for “pay for plasma” distracts from bigger questions
- Global Plasma Fractionation Industry (2020 to 2027) - Market Trajectory & Analytics
- The Twisted Business of Donating Plasma
- Pay-for-plasma lobbyists showing up in lobbying registry
- With passing of Bill 204, UCP ideology reigns over science & evidence
- Blood Plasma and Poverty: Where Do Plasma Donation Centers Locate?
- Why Thousands of Low-Income Americans 'Donate' Their Blood Plasma to For-Profit Centers