Sandra Azocar, the executive director of Friends of Medicare, joins us to analyze and breakdown Jason Kenney's new COVID restrictions as well as a recently passed bill that allows private, for-profit plasma farming operations to be set up in Alberta.
Listen and subscribe on Spotify, Stitcher, Apple Podcasts or just subscribe to the RSS feed
If you like this podcast and you want to support it go to https://www.theprogressreport.ca/patrons and become a monthly patron!
- What Is the Blood of a Poor Person Worth?
- A push in Alberta for “pay for plasma” distracts from bigger questions
- Global Plasma Fractionation Industry (2020 to 2027) - Market Trajectory & Analytics
- The Twisted Business of Donating Plasma
- Pay-for-plasma lobbyists showing up in lobbying registry
- With passing of Bill 204, UCP ideology reigns over science & evidence
- Blood Plasma and Poverty: Where Do Plasma Donation Centers Locate?
- Why Thousands of Low-Income Americans 'Donate' Their Blood Plasma to For-Profit Centers
Do you like this post?