We wash the latest federal election nonsense out of our mouth with an interview with Judith Gale, the leader of Bear Clan Patrol Beaver Hills House here in Edmonton. This group hits the streets multiple times a week to distribute food, water, clothing and harm reduction supplies to people who need it. This group is doing invaluable work during a time of crisis, learn more about what Bear Clan does and how they do it in this must-listen interview.
Listen and subscribe on Spotify, Stitcher, Apple Podcasts or just subscribe to the RSS feed
If you like this podcast please support it! Go to https://www.theprogressreport.ca/patrons and become a monthly patron.
- Use the [email protected] to do e-transfers or to contact about volunteering
- Bear Clan Patrol Amazon Wish List
- Drop off donations at the Bear Den, 9806 85 Ave. Blankets, boots, coats, socks, gloves and winter hats are particularly needed right now
- Northside morning patrol starts at 9 am at Churchill Square on Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Northside evening patrol starts at 6pm at 95A Street and 113 Avenue on Wednesday and Sunday
- Southside evening patrol starts at 6pm at 9806 85 Ave on Wednesday and Sunday
Do you like this post?