Minnesota is often called the most Canadian state in the U.S. and given the fact a pipeline corporation is working closely with the police to arrest and harass their political opponents we're inclined to agree. Alleen Brown of the Intercept joins us to discuss how Alberta based pipeline corporation Enbridge is funding and supplying police in Minnesota in order to quash Indigenous-led resistance to the Line 3 pipeline.
Listen and subscribe on Spotify, Stitcher, Apple Podcasts or just subscribe to the RSS feed
If you like this podcast and you want to support it go to https://www.theprogressreport.ca/patrons and become a monthly patron!
- Local Cops Said Pipeline Company Had Influence Over Government Appointment
- Enbridge shells out $750K to law enforcement for Line 3 protest costs
- How Enbridge’s Line 3 pipeline is dividing Indigenous lands and people
- Bonnie Raitt and Indigo Girls join Minnesota activists in new Line 3 protest song
- No More Pipeline Blues (On This Land Where We Belong)
Do you like this post?