Stanned by Herald columnists, protected by the old boys' club, and allegedly able to disintegrate a grown horse with a single strike: on this pod Duncan and Mav Adecer delve into the wild history of Jason Kenney's second-in-command, Jason Nixon.
- "Judge bars media from accessing video of UCP MLA Jason Nixon, siding with party lawyers"
- Sundre horse shooting trial adjourned
- Sundre man not guilty of threatening wildlife officer
- Alberta Conservative house leader fired single mother after she complained of sexual harassment
- Wildrose MLA Jason Nixon faces expulsion motion from students’ union
Mav's friend Jim who's getting sued by Ezra Levant is our very own Producer Jim and you can donate to his legal defense fund here.